Sunday, December 21, 2008

Byron S02E04.2: Autumn Dawn

The Byron Chronicles 2.04.2: Autumn Dawn

I can feel fingers of flames dancing across me.... Vampire venom is changing me.... Changing my very nature. Unless I can find a way to stop the Turning, I will lose everything that I am.



Download (26:55, 36.9 MB MP3, released 2008.12.21)

Written by Eric Busby

Featured in the cast were

Cookie Colletti as Eloise
Elaine Barrett as Cynthia
Bruce Busby as Nicholas
Eric Busby as Edmund
Elie Hirschman as Jerry Tibbs
Jules Ismail as Cullen Tate
Shire Smith as Zoe
Melissa D. Johnson as Chris Sparrow
M Sieiro Garcia as Azeral
and
David Ault as Byron

Music by Midnight Syndicate and Dead Can Dance.
Byron theme by Kai Hartwig.

Produced and Directed by Eric Busby.
Sound Design by Eric Busby.

This has been a Darker Projects Production.